One program ~ Two Paths
- Teens Growing In Faith (7th-12th grade) Meet each Sunday morning at 9:30 for Teen Bible Study & twice a month in the evenings for fun, fellowship and mission oriented activities with other area youth groups.
- We are dedicated to providing a place for students to connect with God, with other students, and with trusted leaders who truly desire to see them grow closer to Jesus as they navigate through the tough transition period of junior high & high school. Wenonah’s youth program is designed as a place where students have a positive experience applying biblical principles to their lives.
- We want our students to be authentic followers of Jesus through their own personal commitments to Him and their outward commitment to sharing His truth with others at their schools and throughout the community.
- We believe in doing this together through friendship, being genuine and transparent with each other, and having fun it will become second nature for our youth. Our groups are designed so that students have lots of opportunities to bring their friends and meet new friends at joint youth group events. During the groups, there are videos, games, and relevant discussions from the Bible that help students connect biblical principles to their everyday lives.
- Youth can build upon their spiritual journey each Sunday morning at Teen Bible Study and put those teachings into action throughout the year while attending our PDA (Presbyterian Disaster Assistance) service project, mission trip or participating in 30 Hour Famine.
Find us on…